Gift ideas for Mothers Day
Mother’s Day is on Sunday March 14th….. no excuses for forgetting it this year! Although we should be celebrating to our fab Mum’s every day of the year, it is nice to take a day to really treasure and spoil her. Whether you call her Mother, Mama, Granny, Mummy, Nana – you can say thanks to the woman who has unconditional loved and supported you.
Here at The Flower Shop Southampton we know how special Mother’s Day is, and the flowers and gifts you send have a heartfelt meaning behind them. We have a gorgeous selection of seasonal flowers that we have designed with Mum in mind, all available to pre-order from our Mother’s Day Flowers range for local delivery. As your local florist, we have 3 branches in the Southampton area so can offer local same day delivery across Hampshire - check out our delivery page for more information. We do recommend ordering early to ensure Mothering Sunday delivery, as these slots fill up fast!
Flowers and Gifts perfect to send for Mother's Day
For Mum’s who love Orchids or dreaming of exotic holidays, our Orchid Love Hand-tied is the perfect floral gift. Exclusively designed by The Flower Shop Southampton, Orchid Love has luxurious tropical vibes using pink orchids mixed with hot and pale pink seasonal flowers and green foliage.
Beautifully gift wrapped and delivered directly to her door, Orchid Love is guaranteed to have that WOW factor! And to carry on the pink theme, why not add on a bottle of Sparkling Pink Rose Wine for that extra celebration touch? Mum will love a glass of bubbles at home on Mothering Sunday whilst admiring her bespoke flowers!
Roses for Mum
If your Mum is like us and adores roses, then we have the answer! Our beautifully crafted Mixed Rose Hand-tied includes stunning large headed roses in pinks, lilacs and creams for a stylish Mother’s Day floral gift. Our florists add scented foliage for a relaxed and wild feeling bouquet that Mum will love. This bouquet has FREE delivery too!
For an extra special touch, you can add one of our scented candles to be delivered along with your floral gift. St Eval Candles are hand- poured in Cornwall and inspired by nature - we love the Lavender flavour to go with this bouquet.
Peaches and Cream
Designed by our expert florists for 2021, the Eloise Gift Box is one of our favourites for Mother’s Day. We use seasonal flowers in shades of delicate lilac, soft peach and dreamy creams – which always go well together! The flowers are arranged and presented in our pretty presentation box, ready for being safely delivered by our team.
Why not add on a box of Belgium chocolates – our scrumptious Salted Caramel Truffles are always a popular choice (and hopefully Mum will let you have one to!).
What to write in your Mother's Day card message?
All our flowers are delivered with a little card nestled in them, so you can add a short and sweet message to the recipient. Stuck to know what to write? Here are a few ideas to get your imagination going that are cheeky, wisdom, appreciation or funny!
- Mum you’re tea-rrific!
- Thinking of you with love today and always. Happy Mother’s Day Mum
- Mum - you’re one of my favourite parents!
- Out of all the mums in the world, I'm so glad that you're mine.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest Mum in the whole entire world!
- You are my best friend Mum, Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mum – it turns out you were right about everything. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day, thanks for putting up with me!
- You have been like a Mum to me, so this day is also for you!
- Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Thanks for spoiling me rotten Grandma!
- I have the best of both worlds by having you as my wonderful “Second Mum”. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mum, as it’s Mother’s Day I’ll even wash the dishes today!
- Not only are you my favourite grandma, you’re also one of my greatest role models. Happy Mother’s Day!